Friday, April 12, 2013

Three Looks I Will (hopefully) Be Rocking This Spring

Depending on the weather and my low funds for shopping, I may or may not be able to wear spring clothes any time soon. No one can run out and buy new clothes every single day to match her mood, BUT if I could, these are three looks I would love to wear.

Fresh and Floral
Earrings, Shirt, Necklace, Shorts, Sandals, Sunglasses
The inspiration for this outfit came from the shorts. I've never worn floral shorts, but I saw these at Forever 21 and I was drawn in. I thought they'd look cute with multiple colors on top and could be a casual but trendy way to enjoy a spring day.

Bold and Bright
Blazer, Jeans, Tee, Bag, Flats

For a more professional look, I love this bright blazer. I know it might not be office appropriate for everyone, but as a college student I feel like this definitely fits in the professional look category. I love the bag from Forever 21 because it is almost identical to a really expensive designer bag.

Classic and Simple
Tee, Flats, Scarf, Jeans
I'd have to say this is my favorite of the outfits because it is most like what I wear on a day to day basis. It's casual, it's comfortable, and you could wear this to shop with friends, go to class, or grab coffee with a date!

Where do you shop to pick up all of your spring essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...