Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kate Walsh Boyfriend Inspired Outfit

So I've been spending a lot of time on Bloglovin' lately and came across a fun opportunity to style an outfit inspired by Kate Walsh's new fragrance Boyfriend. Now I personally haven't had a chance to smell this particular scent, but with "vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods" I'm definitely intrigued. I'm very picky about scents, so I'd have to smell it before I tell any of you guys what I think about it. I figured if it has hints of "boyfriends" I would be inspired to style an outfit that is something I'd wear out on a lazy day of shopping or grabbing lunch with my boyfriend. A casual chic take on a boyfriend date!
Shoes- DSW, Bracelet- Forever 21, Earrings- Etsy, Top- Old Navy, Shorts- Forever 21, Bag- ASOS, Perfume- Sephora
I'd definitely wear this outfit other places as well, but out with my boyfriend I like to look casual and cute. He always likes when I am looking more casual than all done up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...