Monday, March 11, 2013

Nails Of The Day (or week)

Ta-Da! I did it! I painted my nails! Some people paint their nails more often than I do, and I commend them. I always like to have my nails looking good, but I just don't have the time! Well, maybe I do, but I choose to spend it other ways rather than painting my nails and then waving my hands around like a lunatic for an hour until they fully dry.

Not the best quality picture, but I took it outside so the color would be true.
This color is called Guava and it is from the Revlon Top Speed Nail collection. I really love this shade for spring and summer (I say this as there is snow on the ground). It's an orangey-pink color while in unnatural light and bright pink while outside or in more natural light. I love the bright pink color the best, but it's cool that I seem to have found a color changing nail polish without trying! 

The staying power on Revlon nail polishes is quite impressive for it being around $4.00 and I can usually get about a week of good nail wear before it starts to chip on the edges. I love the Revlon colors so if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them! I usually tend to gravitate toward pink colors so someone needs to save me from getting stuck in a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...