Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Face of the Day

Here's a makeup post for all you beauties out there! It's my face of the day which includes a majority of my monthly favorites. All of the products will be shown below.




Starting out with the base is the Revlon Age Defying Concealer in 01 Light. I'm not a fan of foundation so I use concealer to just touch up the blemishes or red spots and let my skin breathe! For blush I used my favorite this month, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Dollface. It's the best bright pink in my collection and the staying power is very long, just as you'd hope with a product that claims a 12 hour power. I highlighted my cheekbones with Benefit's Sun Beam highlighter. Another favorite for me that just adds a bit of shimmery color to my face. Under my eyes I used Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the Brightener shade. I love this product because it doesn't ever crease on me and looks natural blended in with my very light skin tone. I've lightly defined my eyebrows (because they're almost non-existant) with Benefit's Brow Zings in light.
For the eyes I stuck with my everyday routine, nothing fancy because I'm just going to class. I lined them with Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in 211 Sable and then for a bit of extra definition I added my Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara in black brown. My lips just have a swipe of Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch.

Now I'm off to class, but maybe from this post you'll get inspired to do a neutral everyday look of your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...