Thursday, March 28, 2013

Face of the Day

A sunny day! What a crazy thing that has happened in March! It's in the 40s today which makes me smile. It also inspired a sunny makeup look for me today!
I decided to play up a more intense lip color today because it felt so bright outside. It isn't quite as bright on camera, but it's a perfect color for spring and summertime. It is a coral pink color from Revlon Kissable Balm Stains called Rendez Vous. I've talked about it before because I'm in love. This is definitely going to be a go-to lip color for summertime. I just get so excited thinking about how it will be getting warmer and warmer in the coming weeks!

For eyes I started with a base of Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. It's my new favorite everyday eyeshadow. It brightens up any color added on top.






I then layered this L'Oreal bronzey shade (the name has been rubbed off because I've had it for so long) and this Urban Decay shadow in Scratch. I find that these two blend together so nicely and create a "sunset" look which I absolutely love for spring and summer because it reminds me of the beach.

I filled in my brows with Benefit's Brow Zings in Light, lined my eyes with an old stand-by Almay Wake-Up liner in Black, and brightened up my cheeks with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush. I'll be moving my makeup into spring cleaning mode so maybe I'll post about empty products and things I no longer use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...