Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring Nails!


Happy Spring! For all of you out there who, like me, live in climates where it has not yet started to look like spring I hope it's coming soon!
I decided to brighten up my first day of spring by painting my nails a shocking shade of coral. There is still quite a lot of snow on the ground and today I think it might have hit 20 degrees. That's March in Minnesota for you. But anyway, this is the shade Trout Pout by Butter London and it sure did make me think of bright sunny days ahead!

When I first purchased this nail polish I was disappointed with the formula. I thought it felt sticky and streaky on the nail so I had shied away from using it. It's also a very summery shade so it didn't move into my "nail polish of the moment" bag. I grabbed it today and was really happy. It didn't feel sticky or streaky and I only applied one coat before a topcoat and it was completely opaque. So here's to second chances! And here's to spring! Let's all hope for some warm weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...