Friday, May 10, 2013

What's In My Purse - May 2013

I love seeing the contents of other people's purses because I feel like it really gives you a sense of who they are. Here is what is in mine!

The bag I've been using for about two years now (that's how much I love it) is from the brand Roxy. Unfortunately, I don't believe they carry it anymore. I even searched Zappos to find a link, but I couldn't find it. Roxy has so many options for purses though, and they are very durable. So even though you wouldn't be able to purchase this exact bag, there are so many similar styles.

I always carry a nail file around because you never know when you'll snag your nail on something or your nail polish will chip. I never thought I'd be one of those girls carrying a nail file around, but here I am. And I've found it useful on more than a few occasions.

Body spray is a must for any bag of mine. If I need to feel fresh I can just spritz away and then I smell as pretty as I did when I left my house!

My hand sanitizer, a Shout stain wipe, a tampon, and a Listerine spray go with me everywhere. I never know what I'll spill on myself and the Shout wipes are a hit when I'm out with friends too. I'm the hero if there's ever a spill.

I have the L'Occitane Hibiscus hand cream and Burt's Bees Chapstick because I always reapply if I'm out all day.

My wallet is from Urban Outfitters and is extremely durable. I like that it zips up and keeps all of my cards and money safe. There are also quite a few compartments to help keep my things organized.

Sunglasses are a necessity in spring and summer and these are from Target (sorry they're quite hard to see in the photo). They are big and I love the way they frame my face.

Finally, I carry NYX blotting papers and Evian facial mist with me in case I need to touch up my makeup. I never carry makeup around with me because I find my makeup stays on pretty much all day without reapplying. It's just nice to have tools in case I find myself sweating or feeling oily.

Not photographed: My keys! I hang my keys up on my wall when I'm home because they're on a lanyard. I don't take my purse to class with me so my keys have a different spot in my room where I know I won't forget them on my way out the door.

What is in your purse?


4 comments:

  1. I love your wallet! Very cute!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty sure they are still carrying it at Urban Outfitters even though I got it like 2 years ago.

      Delete
  2. I love denim bags! Super cute! :)

    xoxo
    Essie
    www.DeJour06.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually like a dark bronze leather bag, but I bet a denim bag would be cute too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...