Thursday, May 2, 2013

L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow - Golden Sunset (Eyeshadow Perfection)

So I know this eyeshadow is a little worse for wear, but it's been well loved. This L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow in Golden Sunset is an ultimate favorite eyeshadow for me. I've probably had it for almost two years now, but I still love it as much as the day I purchased it. Some eyeshadows lose their magic with me, but not Golden Sunset. Now I'm almost positive this color has been discontinued (*tears*), but I scoured the web searching for places to find it online and they do still carry it here.

This has become an everyday staple for me because the golden shimmer is not at all chalky or chunky. It sweeps over the eyelid effortlessly and creates a bit of dimension for my eyes. It's subtle enough for everyday, but bold enough to be layered and worn out at night. I think this is a beautiful shade perfect for any complexion. If I ever see more of these eyeshadow singles at Target I might just have to grab every single one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...