Friday, May 24, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Scrub Review

The Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Scrub takes you out of your bathroom and places you on the beach with a pina colada in your hand. If that doesn't say "I smell fantastic" to you, then I don't know what does!

The smell alone could sell me on this product, but it has also evened out my skin tone and smoothed my skin texture. I don't think it is a holy grail item that I'll always have on hand, but I do love using it and have noticed a difference in skin texture since I've begun using this. I like that this is an enzyme scrub because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Enzyme products exfoliate without damaging delicate facial skin. It's delicate enough for me to use it every other day!

If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know I love natural products. Michael Todd True Organics uses many organic ingredients as the brand name suggests, 98% natural organic ingredients to be exact.

Overall it smells fantastic, it works, and I'd recommend it to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...