Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer Style Wishes

I love online window shopping and have been spending a lot of time doing so while procrastinating studying for finals. So I'm not surprised to have come across quite a few items that would fit perfectly into my summer wardrobe. It's hard to know if I'd even like these items in real life, but as I'm sitting here dreaming about summer I can picture all of the fun outfits I could create with these pieces!
Tank-Blogilates, Pants-lululemon, Scarf-Anthropologie, Daisy-Sephora, Bikini-Victoria's Secret, Maxi Skirt-PacSun, Earrings-Loft
If you've not yet heard of Blogilates (YouTube Pilates) I definitely think you should check it out. Cassey Ho is a certified fitness trainer and Pilates instructor who does fun and creative workouts on YouTube. Cassey calls her workouts POP Pilates because she creates all of her routines with pop music in mind. Each month Cassey releases a free monthly workout calendar on her blog so her readers can pair the videos for a well rounded workout. I love her upbeat attitude and motivating character. I've definitely noticed a difference in muscle tone, and I've had so much fun doing it! I want this shirt for summer to represent my Blogilates pride as a POPster and because it's cute and fun for all of my outdoor workouts in the summer sun.

I have been drooling over these running pants from lululemon for over a month now and I could never justify buying a pair of yoga pants that are that expensive ($100!!), but I can still select them for my wishlist! They look absolutely fabulous and I'm sure they'd make me a faster runner (kidding!).

This scarf from Anthropologie is another pricey purchase at $48 dollars, but it's so pretty. It's on my list so I can keep it in mind while shopping at cheaper stores this summer. I'm positive that if I keep my eyes open I'll be able to find a dupe for this at a much cheaper rate! It's so colorful and summery I know I could pair this with anything from a plain tank to a dress!

Daisy by Marc Jacobs is a scent I thought I'd never like. I'm not big on floraly scents, but this is a perfect summer scent. There must be a hint of vanilla in there to warm it up! I think the fresh light fragrance would be great for summer date night or even a day at the beach! I must earn enough money to buy this before summer is over, for sure. I will wear it like it's going out of style. If you've seen my Perfume Collection post you'll know I say that about everything and am a perfume hoarder. But still, this smells great regardless of my product hoarding.

The bikini top is from Victoria's Secret and I know I have suitable swimwear, but what girl doesn't need another bikini top? Right? I probably won't purchase this, but it's always fun to imagine your dream bikini wardrobe! I love the mint green paired with the white polka dots because it is almost reminiscent of pin up style swim suits, but a bit more modern.

Maxi skirts are always in for summer and I think they give a boho vibe to any look. I want to boho-ify my look this summer and this skirt would be a great start! I also have a lot of white tops that would pair well with this along with my trusty Gizeh Birkenstocks.

Last but not least, these Loft earrings are pretty similar to a pair I purchased from Forever 21 for a dollar, but I'm guessing these are a bit higher quality. I love bigger post earrings because dangly earrings make my ears hurt. These are sparkly and give a summer shine to the ears! Another item I'll be drooling over for the next few weeks!

What is on your summer wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...