Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Favorites 2013


September brought the official end to summer and the air has a crispness to it that can only mean fall is here. I can't believe it's already October because it seems like just yesterday I was starting classes and moving back into my apartment. Time always just flies by me, but I'm ok with that because if it moves quickly this semester, the sooner I'll be in Paris! Anyway, enough rambling. Here are my September Favorites.

Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm - This stuff is amazing. I've posted about these balms recently and did a full review, but they needed a spotlight in my favorites post this month. They're creamy and smell like cotton candy and they provide moisture along with a hint of shine.

Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter - I'm not usually one for dramatic lips, but I love Raspberry Pie for fall. I think this will be a staple for me in the coming months. In my Autumn Tag post, this was deemed my favorite fall lip color.

Pureology Sea Kissed Highlight Stylist Spray - I'm a big fan of salt sprays because of my lifeless flat hair so I find great pleasure in testing out new sprays. I'll always love my Catwalk by TIGI Beach Spray, but sometimes you need to branch out! This does wonders for my hair, and although my hair is not color treated, I think the highlights I developed over the summer will appreciate the more moisturizing salt spray rather than the grittier TIGI Beach Spray.

Philosophy Falling in Love Perfume - I didn't wear this fragrance too much over the summer, but the moment I pulled out my fall scarves I smelled this perfume left over from winter and spring. I immediately pulled it out and began wearing it daily. It smells like vanilla and berries and I love it.

Benefit Brow Zings - All summer I left my brows natural and didn't fill them in. I feel like summer is a time to let go of beauty regimes and just enjoy the weather and the sun. Once school started up I felt like my face was missing something. That something was brows! I have very light brows that are almost unnoticable without the Benefit Brow Zings. The colors in the duo are perfect and I switch off between using the brow wax and using solely the powder. Both are great and it really pulls together any look.
Bath and Body Works Sweet Clementine Hand Cream - This smells incredibly fresh and I love citrus scents for early fall when I'm not quite ready for pumpkin scents.

Blueberry Pumpkin Candle - Although, when I am looking for a pumpkin scent, this is it. A combination of my two favorite scents is heavenly. Just go smell it. Believe me it is amazing.

Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner in Brown Topaz - I've had this eyeliner for so long, but it never gets old. I'm an eyeliner hoarder, so in my makeup collection eyeliners often get neglected and forgotten. Not this guy. The brown coppery shade has a beautiful shimmer to it and compliments my blue eyes.

Bare Minerals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 5PM (Plum) - I recently purchased this dark purple eyeliner because I'd run out of my favorite CoverGirl purple shade. This matte waterproof liner is smudge resistant and is a nice departure from normal black and brown shades. I like the smooth application and the staying power.
From top to bottom: Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Nudetrients, Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Cantaloupe, Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, Bare Minerals Round the Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 5PM, Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner in Brown Topaz
What are your September Favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...