Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Autumn Tag



Last year's Fall Family Fun Day
Although it's sad for me to admit that Autumn is quickly approaching, I have to admit there is one tiny (VERY tiny) part of me that is excited for what Fall brings. Sweaters, chunky scarves, hot tea, cuddles, favorite TV show season premiers, colorful leaves, and Halloween candy! I'm so very sad to see summer go, but that's life. I decided it'd be fun to do this Autumn tag I've seen floating around blog land. Here goes nothing...

Favorite Thing About Autumn
I'd have to say my favorite thing about Autumn is that my favorite television shows come back on air! I'm most excited for Downton Abbey, but the end of Breaking Bad should be intense. I'm also looking forward to less dramatic television, like Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, and New Girl.

Favorite Drink
I think it depends on the day for me. I love tea, so I might say a Hot Cinnamon Spice tea from Caribou, or my Pumpkin Spice tea from Target. I also love Pumpkin Chai Lattes from Caribou if I'm feeling fancy. If I wanted a serious classically fall drink I'd go for a hot apple cider.

Favorite Scent/Candle
My favorite candle is Leaves from Bath and Body Works. It smells like you're making home made cider and baking fall treats in your house. I've also been a fan of their new Blueberry Pumpkin Patch candle, as well. I have Pumpkin Spice candle from Yankee Candle that is equally delicious smelling.

Best Lipstick
If you know me, you'll know that I rarely ever wear anything but lip balm on my lips. On my latest Target excursion I grabbed Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie and I surprisingly love it. It's a departure from anything I've ever worn before, but I really enjoy it. I wear it as more of a stain than anything, but it's a gorgeous color.

Best Go-To Moisturizer
I'm a Neutrogena Visibly Even lover. It's my go-to everyday moisturizer for any season. 'Nuff said.

Favorite Go-To Color on the Eyes
Again, I keep it pretty simple for my eyes, but I love bronzey/champagne colors for the Fall. My favorites are Maybelline Bad to the Bronze and L'Oreal Amber Rush.

Favorite Music
This Fall Sara Bareilles' new album, The Blessed Unrest, has been playing non-stop on my iPod.

Favorite Treat
I am still on my Paleo diet, so I haven't yet made any Paleo-friendly fall treats. I'm hoping to experiment with a Paleo Pumpkin Bread next week. I'll be sure to post about it if it is tasty. If I wasn't Paleo right now, I'd be eating pounds of pumpkin muffins.

Favorite Place to Be
I think anywhere is beautiful in Fall. The leaves are changing, it's still nice outside, and the weather is perfect for outdoor activities. I'll be most looking forward to my annual apple orchard and pumpkin patch trip!

What are your Fall essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...