Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outfit Inspired by Little Black Dress by Sara Bareilles

I've got my little black dress on
And if I put on my favorite song
I'm gonna dance until you're all gone

Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Earrings - Claire's, Dress - Tobi, Clutch - Anthropologie, Heels - DSW
This song is all about forgetting your problems, putting on a dress that makes you feel hot, and dancing the night away. This outfit was really fun to put together because it would be so outside of my comfort zone if I were to actually try this on. I think it's the perfect ensemble for dancing because the dress is form fitting and no matter what you'll be looking your best! As long as you "put on your favorite song" and your little black dress you can dance away boy problems and enjoy the night with your girls.

If you haven't heard this song, I definitely recommend it. It's been my anthem the past few days! On repeat for sure! Check it out!


What is your favorite song of the moment? What song should inspire my next look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...