Saturday, July 6, 2013

21st Birthday Festivities

So tomorrow is my official birthday, but all week long I've had surprises and wonderful days full of fun! Tomorrow tops it all off as I will be spending my entire day with my Milwaukee Hurling Club family at the pitch. I'm so excited to celebrate the big 21 surrounded by some of my favorite people in the world.

Here are some photos of other events this week!

                   

My charming, thoughtful, and silly boyfriend surprised me with a date to the zoo on Wednesday morning, little did I know we would also be stopping by the Giraffe Experience to feed giraffes! They're my favorite animal and unfortunately we got rained out, but we will be back later this week for round two.

The Fourth of July has to be one of my absolute favorite holidays. Beautiful weather, tasty food, and fireworks to finish out the night. My dad took us out on Pewaukee Lake for a beautiful fireworks display and a spin around the lake. The next day we visited another lake in our area and went tubing and sat in the sun. I'd say this week is one of the best of the entire summer.

And today I was lucky enough to have my brother home from Madison to join us for a birthday breakfast at my favorite spot, Le Reve! I had a delicious mushroom and leek omelette and a fruit crumble. I'm so happy to be able to spend so much quality time with the people I love this week.

Perhaps I'll upload some pictures tomorrow after the birthday at the pitch!

In the meantime, check out this awesome blog hop that will be happening next Saturday, July 13th! I'll be checking it out :) Will you?
Manic Mother


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    I am a new follower from the Beauty and Fashion Bloggers Bloghop. Your blog is fantastic!! I can't wait to read more.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to check out your blog. Heading there right now :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...