Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Favorites 2013

July is my favorite month of the entire year so writing about how it is the end of the month makes me extremely sad! I don't want summer to be over, but it's flying by me and I have so many things to do before I go back to school. I can't get too upset though because my best friend, Meghan,  who I haven't seen in months, comes home from Germany today! Without further ado, here are my July favorites!
Essie Topless and Barefoot: I have been absolutely loving this shade on my nails this month. For some reason I've let it sit in my nail polish collection untouched all summer long. Fortunately I've picked it up and rekindled our love with just enough summer left to enjoy it. I think when I tried this before it was in the dead of winter and I didn't like the stark contrast between ghostly pale white and the nude nail polish. But, now I've got what I call a "summer glow" (if you know me, that's a joke) and I think it is my perfect nude shade.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Poppy Paradise: I posted a haul with this blush and mentioned that I'd come back to post about how I was liking it. I obviously have not gotten around to a full review, but since this is a favorites post I think that says a lot about the product since it is included in here! Beautiful natural color that stays pretty much all day long.

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara: I'm not one to venture out to try new mascaras, but the packaging on this one got me. I love the formula and it doesn't clump. Not much else to say! It's great!

Psssst Dry Shampoo: I'm a dry shampoo fanatic lately because who has time to wash their hair in the summertime? Not me! I ran out of my Batiste Dry Shampoo and grabbed this at Walgreens. I'm in love. It's like every new dry shampoo I try is my new favorite. Maybe I'm on to something...

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel: This is my everyday cleanser and it's basically an everyday all the time favorite so I felt like it needed a mention. This is a gentle cleanser that has never given me breakouts and I love the scent of herbs and freshness. This product was feeling left out of my blog so I needed to add it because I love it so much.

Caress Passionate Spell Body Wash: I ran out of this body wash in July and now I need to repurchase it because I love it that much. It's amazing. I suck at describing smells. Just go buy it. It's amazing.

What are your July favorites?


4 comments:

  1. I have to check out that Josie Maran cheek tint! I just love her products and my sensitive skin agrees too =)
    This reminds me to post my July faves too, can't believe Summer is almost over =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad that it's almost over, but I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!!

      Delete
  2. My July favorites are my mac brow liner in stud, Dan Brown's novel "Inferno" and my glittery ballet flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out "Inferno," I'm into so many different genres of books and have not picked that up yet!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...