Monday, June 24, 2013

4th of July Style Guide

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! There are fireworks, parades, and it's a giant celebration where we can all come together as a nation (not to mention another excuse to eat!). Fireworks are my favorite part so I'll probably be sticking to an outfit closer to the first look so I can be comfortable sitting outside in the grass with a firework picnic, but if I had a party I'd love to wear a fun dress! Perhaps I'll have a chance to wear both!

Backyard BBQ
Scarf - Target, Bag - Forever 21, Shoes - TOMS, Top - American Eagle, Shorts - Tilly's
Hanging out at an All-American BBQ in this outfit would be a breeze. It's easy and festive without being out of control. You'll be able to watch fireworks, sit outside, and enjoy the company of your friends and family without worrying about what you're wearing.

Fancy on the Fourth
Necklace - Forever 21, Shoes - DSW, Dress - Forever 21, Clutch - Gap, Hair pins - Etsy, Nails - Blog
If you're heading to a classy 4th of July get-together or a fancy date, I suggest something similar to this outfit! It's flirty, fun, and still shows your festive side. The accessories really bring the look together and make it special for the 4th!

What will you be wearing on the 4th this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...