Monday, April 8, 2013

Top Five Spring Nail Polishes

Nicer weather has finally started to "spring" up here, and it has been represented in the nail colors I've been loving lately. Here are my top five spring nail polishes of the moment.

1. "Selena" from Nicole by OPI's Selena Gomez collection.
This color is really great for those warmer days when your nails just add to the happiness of a bright sunny day. I'd say it is a mix between a baby girl pink and salmon or coral. I absolutely love how it is a mix between these colors because I have a hard time with the full on coral colors that tend to lean on the side of orange. It doesn't go well with my skin tone. So if you're very fair with pink undertones, this is the color for you!

2. "Mod Square" by Essie.
I love this classic hot pink color. It's opaque in one coat, it is bright and fun, and it's just the perfect transition from winter shades to spring shades. It's a shade that would compliment all skin tones and is especially great on the toes when sandal season comes around.

3. "Flirt" by Revlon.

This shade of pink is very cool toned with a hint of blue in it. It leans toward lavender, but there is a bit more pink. It also compliments a very light complexion. I feel like this would compliment very light and very dark tones, but might not be the best for olive or medium complexions.

4. "Lav-endure" by CoverGirl.
I've loved quite a few lavender shades in my time, but this one tops them all. It's very light lavender and isn't dingy like some other lavender polishes I've tried. It is perfection and I would recommend this to anyone. I like this shade for a grey, overcast day because it matches the mood of the day, but it's also bright enough to make me happy.

5. "Turquoise and Caicos" by Essie.
I don't usually wear blue or green shades, but when spring and summer come along I feel like I have to because it's like a day on the beach. This shade is what I like to call the "Tiffany Blue" of my nail polish collection.

Let me know what your top spring nail polishes are! I'm always looking for new nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...